5th Class (May 8.2010)

Im late againn, of course :D
When i came to class as usual Mr.R absent his students.
But as usual he never call my name. Dunno why.

Hmm..today the topic is : Holiday (Part 2).
How poor I am, I leave the paper about holiday that I was prepared a weeks ago at home, unlucky me :(
But its ok, i wish i could find many idea to making the presentation today :)

My group choose YOGYAKARTA to discusse.
Ohh God, YOGYA is my fav place to go.
Yes of course bcoz of my dad come from YOGYA maybe, hehhe..
But really, i love the nature, art, and the people who really famous with their polite :)

The other group talk about Bandung.
Its sound nice..

After we did the presentation.
Mr.R looks so interest with the topic both.
I really want he know more about Indonesia.
Bcoz Indonesia have so many stories that never ending to tell.
This country is so rich of everything.. :)

After class finish (this is always makes me sad. I never want this class finish :( )
Suddenly all my friend made a joke to me. They said that Mr.R only remember my name.
Whatt ??? i realy shocked to heard that,lol. How can ?
Anyway, thx u to remember my name sir :D



Le Gra,
ArSha

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Please leave comment here :

    Followers