9th Class (June 5.2010)

Today playing game "stop the bus".
Not as usual, all classmate is coming today (complete), I'm happy for that.
Mr.R ask us to continue making the script.
About 10 minutes my team didn't find the topic yet.
Until finally we found the topic that sound so interesting to us.
We had much laughing during disscussed when making that script, bcoz the story is funny, and it is a fact story.
I enjoyed that day.

Afterward class finished, me and my team continued to making that script at Labs.

OMG, actually this day is embarassing day to me.
A tragedy happened, and it is makes me so shy to him.
Oh nooo Rani, i really SHYYYYYYYY !
I never can forget that embarassed tragedy :'(
Please dont have a negative thinking, it just was an accident.
I never want it happend!



Le Gra,
aRSha

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Please leave comment here :

    Followers