3rd Day Class (April 24.2010)

upssttt, im late again, im sorry sir :D
Hi my new sister, sorry not to reply ur last sms, i still on the way.
But i really excited that day, cant wait to received all ur lessons sir :D
Hi A** (he say to me)..How was ur letter yesterday ? is it ok ?
Ummm...yes sir, my boss approved it, thank you so much :)

Then suddenly all aking me what happen ??
upsssssstttzzzzxxxxx !#$%^^&*()
Today we disscuse about FASHION.
Oh God, exactly i dont interested it much.
But wish i could enjoyed it.
I have a group they are : April, Arinda, Me, and Mr.J
I wish i dont have same group with Mr.J, hence im laughing all the day :(
Sorry sir, please dont mind dont think me ridiculous girl :(

** Break Time **

Hey look Mr.J tell about our group concept to other group, ahahha lol.
Then April angry with him, ahahhah..
Mr.J : Ok galz, dont take so longer time to buying drink ya, we will be late.
Ok Mr.J..
Then when we come to class..
Mr.R ask to my group to give presentation 1st.
Ummm..ok..But wait, where is Mr.J ??? he isn't in class..
Ohh nooo, lol he is gone..
Its so funny, he said us to dont take a longer time to break, but now he breaking it :p

To Mr.R : Sorry sir, i think we need some minutes to wait Mr.J.
Mr.R : ok..
Then after 10mins waited, he came, hahaha..Bla..bla..bla..
Then we finish this class.Even i want moreee.. :(

P.S : along discusse of course always had debates between Arin and Mr.J, hahahah



Le Gra,
ArSha

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Please leave comment here :

    Followers