4th Day Class (May 1.2010)

Im lateeee..yes im miss late, but fortune me, class not starting yet.

Today i really excited, bcoz the topic is my fav, HOLIDAY PLACE!
I was prepared the concept that i will talk about in class.
And i will had talking about wonderful Indonesia spot, hohohoho..
Wish Mr.R will interest with it..

Morning class..
He absent my class.
And as usual, he didn't call my name to ensure that i come :(
I dont know what he mean, maybe he already know my face well :p
But to ensure, i told him that my name is bla..bla..bla..
hufff...

Then suddenly he gave us a piece of paper.
He asked us to read that sentence, then as usual we must to discusse it and had presentation.
Oh nooo..its not what i imagine before :(
So what for is my preparation that i was read it very well last night ? hikzz
It's mean no time to talk about Indonesia.. :(

For 2nd time i and Mr.J is a team.
I wish i don't laugh more bcoz all his act.
But unfortune i can't :(
I really like silly galz front of Mr.R :

Sorry Mr.J for everytime me and Arin ignore some of ur suggestion to make that presentation, hehhe..

P.S : on break time i told to Mr.R that his home is so closed with Mba I**.
Hmm..then why ur face suddenly red and looked so shock sir ? lol
Dont u know that my home is not far from urs ?
Really ?
yes sir..
Where is it ?
Bla..bla..bla..
Sorry i never going to anywhere, bcoz Jakarta is too hot to walking.
I dont have a transportation.
But u should try to walk sir, it's really not far.
Ok, someday i will driving by bike..



Le Gra,
ArSha

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Please leave comment here :

    Followers