Farewell Chocolate ( Sept 7,2010 )

Today, all feelings become mixed .. But I'm confused should feel happy or sad ..







Happy because I will live my new career in the new company. Sad to leave the office that is filled with valuable experience, where I'll never get elsewhere. No office as plush as that office, where the facility are really like a five star hotel. Exclusive interior design. Various beverages are provided free to pamper the employees ; hot chococinno, hot cappuccino, hot original coffee, hot chocolate milk, green tea, hot tea, etc. Having an exclusive pantry, refrigerator, microwave, and beverage machine.



Every day is filled with snacks. Every day there's always chocolate from another countries. Workers are generous, kind, friendly, well educated, average from overseas graduated. All staff are pretties and handsome, no ugly staff there except me perhaps, hehehe ..



Today is my last day working at that office. It's hard to leave the office that filled with a sense of kinship. Office that full of food, luxurious facilities, and foreign guests. Ohh noo...can i leave it ???



When i said goodbye and gives them chocolate, all of friends gives me sense of sympathy and support for my new career. Including Head of HR, very touching .. because they are immediately approached me to say goodbye. Oh God, they are really nice people. I felt really respected by them, even though their positions far above me, the manager and the Head of HR are so humble. They whispered me to always keep in contact, and invite me to back again someday..



Hopefully this is the best decision to leave all of that. Hopefully I can be more successful in my career in my new office.



I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to the whole of HR Team. Thanks for opportunity and support that you have been provided me upon my duties. It's a great experience for me to work with you. Thank you friends, It will always remembered in my life :)






Le Gra,



aRi






































































































































posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

Please leave comment here :

    Followers